Wednesday, June 11, 2008

happy

I'm totally happy with my blog now that Liz has put that soothing green color on it and linked it up to stuff. Even if no one ever reads it, I love it. I have been writing a few sentences about my day in an engagement calendar every day since 1985. I think a couple of years are either skipped or somehow missing, but I can go back (probably never will) and get a brief on what I was doing at any given time. There are blank spaces in most of the vacation slots and also during times of depression, but for the most part my life is there, boring as it ususally is. Typical entry:

busy at work
boring day
cleaned and grocery shopped

hehe, stupid.

I am going to go ride this morning while Dean sits on the couch, turns on the financial/obama news and either plays scrabulous or Civilizaton or looks up his ancestors. This should be his gym morning but he will not go.

Later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai!

karen h said...

Hai!