Monday, July 31, 2006

The Dreaded TV

I watched TV all Friday night with my pizza and cats. Then, didn't even turn it on til Sunday night. Where I stupidly wasted the entire evening. Oh well, I got a lot done on Sunday anyway mainly creating files for piles and piles of papers:
Books/videos
Cell phone info (new plan)
Coupons
Flyers
Elderly
Horses
Expense reports (from work)
and lots more I can't remember right now.

I still have more piles to go, but a great start has been made.

DOWN WITH TELEVISION

heard on NPR this morning that some very good quality film of the 1969 moon walk has been "misplaced" . I remember so perfectly holding Liz up (one month old) to look at the TV so she could say that she "saw" it. Liz, you DID see it!! lol

The images that everyone saw on TV at the time was a regular television camera filming the monitor with the really good images. Rats! They'd better find them! They are keeping the old viewing equipment just in case.

Hoping to take a personal day off tomorrow to meet with my decorator (yay!!) and go and visit my new lease horse- spend some time with him grooming, bathing, walking on lead to grassy field. Taking pics maybe.

2 comments:

laura said...

did you take the day off or what?!

Liz said...

I always boast about having seen the moon landing! And people born in August 1969 want to slap me from spite.