Tuesday, July 25, 2006

mrh very depressed about going to his mother's tomorrow. She is being very resistant to selling her house. She is now pulling the "health card" as mrh says. She can't go look at new houses because of the heat and getting asthma. Well, duh, turn on your air conditioner! She can't because she can't afford to run it. Well, sell your house and use the money to live like a normal person and quit driving my husband crazy.

Horrible questions at work yesterday. Left at 4:30 and I don't care. I'm sick of it. I need time to get subscriptions worked on and I have too much other work. I'm sick of ethanol and corn questions. Shove some gas in your car and get over it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'll be fedexing my asthma inhaler and one of those spray-mist bottles with a fan attached....

good luck to mrH that's all I can say.

laura said...

poor MrH!

maybe we should all go around on parasails instead of cars.