Monday, September 27, 2010

Yoga and things

Yoga class this morning - first time in a long while. My yoga teacher is now teaching private classes so I might do one or split with someone else. I love my yoga teacher!

And how did I get so fat? I have put on 6-7 pounds in the last 2 months. Just over-eating and not exercising. Now that the weather is cooler, I will walk and ride my bike. I have not been riding and quit my carriage driving classes so I need to find a substitute exercise.

I guess I will not be moving to CA any time soon so I need to find something to occupy my time in between trips. Yoga and a new needlepoint class and walking and bike riding. I miss my horse. I looked at all his pics last night. So I will go see him this week. I just don't have the heart to ride another horse right now.

Eaten today - one yogurt - 100 calories.

No comments: