Sunday, September 05, 2010

Other stuff

My mother's doctor is starting her on new meds. The one she was taking made her worse!! J is there now and had a birthday party for her - she was 91 on September 1st.

Went to see Wiz yesterday. I hope he was glad to see me - I think so. I walked him around a lot to get to see everything but he was just interested in shoving his nose into the grass. It's an hour drive from here. I listened to Car Talk on the way there and they were kidding each other about Boston accents. What does "flahwiz" spell? And "kakis"? haha

Minnie is moving into her new house! I love it. It has so much light and plenty of room. Plus close to come neat shops and restaurants.

There is a really cute house on redfin that I would totally buy over the internet if OH would just say yes. Will it still be for sale in 2 weeks when I get there????

No comments: