Thursday, July 31, 2008

clutter

clutter

When am I ever going to get myself to go thru all this?? I mean it has mostly been sitting there forever so I must really not need any of it. Buried in one pile is a bunch of Christmas cards bound with a rubber band and meant to be gone thru to update my address book - hahaha


I have still not gone thru my cards from BlogHer - is it the heat here that makes me not want to do anything? I think I am still recovering from all the work I did this spring and all the trips. It's too hot to even go swimming. I walked the neighbor's dogs yesterday morning and then goofed off until it was very hot before I went riding. I had fun tho.

I was only a teeny bit homesick a couple of times on my trip. I guess I was so busy that I didn't have time to be homesick.

Already planning my next trip to Florida - probably over the Labor Day weekend because J is going then for my mother's birthday. If we go together, things will be easier to handle. The other day, I called J there and my mother wanted to get on the phone. So she starts off, "I . . .I . . .I . . . (she usually can't think of what she wanted to say), I . . . I . . . love you."

WHAT?????? Our family NEVER says that to each other!!!!! omg, you will never know how funny and sad that is all together.

J sent me a DVD of a compilation of old home movies my father took. Lots of WWII vids and then the family movies. J and I when we were baptized, first communion, confirmation, beach, snow, Easter egg hunts, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude! i want that! you get awesome dvd I get hot chocolate in a tin. NO FAIR