Tuesday, July 15, 2008

all set for blogher

I am packed and am bringing both pairs of dress shoes.





I am bringing an extra suitcase with my riding gear because we are taking a day to go horseback riding here: http://www.westerntrailriding.com/Trails.html I will probably bring my helmet on the plane with me. I would not trust the helmets they have there because if they are 3 years old or have been dropped or left in the sun, they basically have no protection left at all. I get to check a second bag for free due to my special, super-de-duper, fabulous "elite" status. lol

I have also packed my new bathing suit. It is a halter, which I never buy, black and white stripes and a very nice scoop neckline. The bottoms are a short skirt over the typical bathing suit bottom and the skirt has a zipper and snap and white top stitching so it looks like a jeans mini mini mini skirt!! No pic but it is very cute.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice meeting you at BlogHer, although I don't think I got a chance to check out your shoes! I look forward to reading more about your adventures...