Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dont want to go.

To Florida. Way too scary. I'll be responsible for them from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. every day!!! I plan to sneak out and go to the beach one day. I will say I am going to see Dean's cousin. I don't really have to sneak, but I don't want ma to feel bad that she can't go.

Trail ride today. They said early and last time they aimed for 9:30. So I was ready by 9 a.m. but didn't even see Christy til 10 and then she had to tack up and warm up and then go back for her helmet. We did not get back til noon. She got off and walked her horse on the nice straight trot/canter place so it was pretty boring after all. Plus we were in the sun some of the way and I did not put sunscreen on. So now have a slight burn on top of a tan.

Why can't people be on time???? I'm really sick of it.

I have a giant suitcase of stuff to go to Florida with. I think I will buy some of the things I usually take while I'm there and then not have to bring them. Such as a hairdryer, shampoo, etc. I can put it in the closet and label it as my box of stuff. I'm bringing my horsie needlepoint that I started last year for RI. Maybe I will actually work on it this time. I need to have really good light and time to waste!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you there! I might try to call you today. I'm in London still and at Yet Another Conference and then working my butt off every other minute. So I have barely done anything.

This time in the more touristy part of London in a fancied up expensive yet totally scungy hotel! Arrrgh!