Sunday, May 17, 2009

sick

I woke up yesterday with a stuffy/runny nose and got worse during the day instead of better. Now OH has a sore throat. Can it be allergies? It's hard to tell but I guess I will just rest today and hope it goes away! I have not taken any meds except Afrin because I always can't sleep when I take something and I was super tired last night.

I still want to work on putting up some shelves in OH's closet today. I have all the stuff, bought at the Container Store. But I need to get out the drill and drill a few holes for the one bar that goes across the top. Then everything else just snaps into place. OH was NOT happy about doing this project (how unusual, lol) but is now coming around (as usual). I guess I will just have to get everything ready and start and he will come to "supervise" and then start helping. Oh, the manipulation!!! hahaha I am an expert.

I finished some very small needlepoint projects but still have one really hard one that I need VERY good light for, one big one started but hardly worked on at all and one canvass that I have not even bought the yarn for. I think I also have another one not started from a long time ago and one on a rack that is about half done from absolutely ages ago. The problem is that I need to work on them during the day to have good light but then I feel like I should be doing something else rather than just sitting around with needlepoint. I will pick one today and do some work! I will bring the small difficult one with me to fish camp. I really really want to get that one done.

Why am I addicted to crossword and sudoku puzzles? What a stupid waste of time.

No comments: