Monday, May 18, 2009

Closet Project





OH's closet before and after. Before, it was the classic nightmare closet that you would typically see in a closet organizing ad. Everything shoved on the top shelf. So I have been mentioning for about 2 years that I am going to put some shelves in and lo and behold, little by little, he got used to the idea. But even the day I was going to start it, he would not come to the Container Store and look so I went myself and figured out what I needed. The next day, I drove while we were out doing errands and just drove there with him! We got the stuff and will only a couple of times did I have to walk out of the closet due to our differing ideas about how to measure. The CS is so great, we just put 6 drywall anchors in and the rest just snapped into place. Note the cool wallpaper from Anthropologie (previous project done entirely against his will and costing $250 for that one little wall!

No comments: