Monday, February 27, 2012

Starting to exercise

I'm committing to doing a yoga or exercise tape every day. So this is day two. I'm just taking the time while OH goes to the gym. I don't go with him because he take 1 1/2 hours. I also got out my foam roller today after doing my tape but it was probably not a good idea because I have to mostly use my arms (bent) for support. I'll still do it a bit every few days. I also want to start walking as much as possible but still have pain in my heel (using a gel pad there).

Ho hum, also studying French a lot. For this Thursday night's class, we each have to bring in three "goofy" items of clothing or accessories. So far I plan to bring my totally cool bee shoes, my aluminum foil diamond tiara (made by the kids - not sure which one though!) and maybe a Christmas ornament hanging on a string for a necklace. The ornament is a lobster in a pot!



Getting my hair dyed and cut tomorrow - way overdue. My stylist is no longer there so I have to start all over again with another person. And I am terrible at explaining what I want. I bring pics but it doesn't always help. We'll see what happens.

No comments: